Monday, December 1, 2008

Favorite Podcasts

This post is designed to help you fill your MP3 player with outstanding Spanish podcasts that you can listen to on the bus, during the commute, or over lunch break. Many of the sites offer podcasts in bite size pieces so you can take in culture and language, as one of the sites says, while sipping a latte. These sites have all been tried and tested by Maestros Mejorando so you can download and go in minutes. Happy listening!

Notes in Spanish*
Coffee Break Spanish*
Spanish Pod

*free content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy breezy to add to my iPod... planning on spicing up my playlist while I am doing my walking!
Catherine Emmanuelle

Non-Traditional Student

Hildepants said...

I think that the BBC also has podcasts of news in Spanish. Current events and language skills - 2 birds, 1 resource!